Fresh Cut Peonies
Grown at 2,700 feet on our family farm in Mount Hood Oregon our fresh cut peonies are full, showy flowers that typically bloom in June and July. Our 12-stem peony bouquets have abundant layers of colorful petals and a sweet, timeless fragrance. Peonies are a hardy plant that gets better with age. Our family has been growing peonies in the Hood River Valley for more than 10 years. Our locally grown flowers are fresh, beautiful and grown without pesticides.
Season Availability: June-July
- Peonies are seasonal, and they will be available for a few weeks only.
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout.
- When entering your shipping information, you will be allowed to select the shipping date. However, we can't predict exactly when peonies will be ready to pick. Delivery dates might not exactly match the delivery date you choose when placing your order.
- We will notify you via email when your peonies have been shipped. Please allow 1-3 days for delivery.
- Peonies are mailed with ice packs only (no water) and will arrive in bud form. They usually bloom a day or two after arriving at your door. Storing them in warmer temperatures encourages blooming.
If you have questions, please give us a call at 541-352-6476.